[Swan] R: Installing klips

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Mar 16 18:01:54 EET 2015

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015, Antonio Scattolini wrote:

> 1) previously I inserted protostack but, without indentation, service gave
> me an error; why don't eliminate the need of indentation?

Because it is used to differentiate sections

config setup
 	options
 	options

conn %default
 	options
 	options

conn foo
 	options
 	options

> 2) how to link ipsec0 to eth1 permanently (instead of eth0)? ipsec tncfg is
> not permanent...

in config setup add: interfaces="ipsec0=eth1"

> 3) there is no more /etc/init.d/ipsec start|stop|restart... right?

Depends on your system. If you are using a distribution that uses
systemd, you can look at /lib/systemd/system/ipsec.service

Otherwise, on a system with sysvinit, there should still be an init
script for start/stop/restart.