[Swan] R: R: Installing klips

Antonio Scattolini antonio.scattolini at atpesercizio.it
Mon Mar 16 23:55:28 EET 2015

Now, the next problem.....:

Checking that pluto is running                          [OK]
 Pluto listening for IKE on udp 500                     [FAILED]
 Pluto listening for IKE/NAT-T on udp 4500              [DISABLED]

...and ipsec barf:

listening for IKE messages
no public interfaces found

What does it mean? What can I check?