[Swan] R: Installing klips

Antonio Scattolini antonio.scattolini at atpesercizio.it
Mon Mar 16 09:54:10 EET 2015

Now it seems ok after inserting protostack parameter.
I only have two more questions:
1) previously I inserted protostack but, without indentation, service gave
me an error; why don't eliminate the need of indentation?
2) how to link ipsec0 to eth1 permanently (instead of eth0)? ipsec tncfg is
not permanent...
3) there is no more /etc/init.d/ipsec start|stop|restart... right?

Antonio