[Swan-dev] I think that Coverity found a bug in ECDSA_ipseckey_rdata_to_pubkey_content

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Wed Dec 21 10:01:05 EET 2022

The pointer variable "group" is initialized to NULL.

group can then be set in the FOR_EACH_ELEMENT loop.
Whenever it is set, the loop terminates.
So the code in the loop that dereferences group must fail.

	if (group->nss_adds_ec_point_form_uncompressed &&

I guess that it has never been executed.

Since I don't (yet?) know what the code is supposed to do I don't know how
to correct it.

The test was added or changed in e3d98f1e2e6