[Swan-dev] Two identical networks

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Sat May 21 21:03:54 UTC 2016

are you trying to run two tests concurrently?
In Docker setup bridges (on the host) have no IP address configured. So bridge with no ip address and namespace isolates the tests.

In the past few days I tried similar trick with KVM.  There is no IP address on swan112 which seems to work. I just started a testrun with two instances.

east, west, road.., swan12 ...
east1, west1, road1.., swan112...

so far it appears to work. I will know more tomorrow.

-antony