[Swan-dev] encrypted informational message when in state R1?

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Tue Mar 3 21:52:28 EET 2015

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 02:39:12PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> On 3 March 2015 at 14:08, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:
> > On Tue, 3 Mar 2015, Antony Antony wrote:
> >
> >> can you push this change to a branch first? and do test run?
> >

> > Yes that would be good for now.
> >
> >> Also if you push to a branch do you mind if add some changes to it?
>
> I was planning on running:
>
>     find * -type f -print | xargs -1 sed -i
> s/STATE_PARENT_I1/STATE_V2_INIT_I/g ...
>
> so everything, including pluto_constans.h, gets updated (things won't
> compile if it doesn't).
>
> However, beyond a sniff test (ikev2-05-basic), I'm not sure if there
> is benefit in either creating a branch or running a full testsuite.

There  are details to take care STATE_IKESA_DEL, and drift in test console output.
So I think it is more than 'a' sed line. Unless you want to dump that fixing console work on others:)
libreswan/testing/pluto (master)$ grep STATE_PARENT */*

runing full test run is a good idea. See STATE_PARENT in console output

-antony