[Swan-dev] encrypted informational message when in state R1?

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:39:12 EET 2015

On 3 March 2015 at 14:08, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Mar 2015, Antony Antony wrote:
>
>> can you push this change to a branch first? and do test run?
>

> Yes that would be good for now.
>
>> Also if you push to a branch do you mind if add some changes to it?

I was planning on running:

    find * -type f -print | xargs -1 sed -i
s/STATE_PARENT_I1/STATE_V2_INIT_I/g ...

so everything, including pluto_constans.h, gets updated (things won't
compile if it doesn't).

However, beyond a sniff test (ikev2-05-basic), I'm not sure if there
is benefit in either creating a branch or running a full testsuite.

Andrew

PS: If anyone has a branch, they can just run the above.