[Swan-dev] #master is in flux.

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Wed Feb 18 18:44:48 EET 2015

for last couple of weeks #master testresults are drifiting a lot.
Yesterday I merged #libevent into master; Paul was pressming me to do it
And we will fix everything in master instead of working on branches.

Now Paul and me are fixing #master and test results. #master should be fixed today or tomorrow; please be patient. May be hold on to your commits unless it is absloutely essential?

if compiler warnings hurt your eyes. this is good time to take break:)

thanks for your understanding,
-antony