[Swan-dev] #master is in flux.

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Fri Feb 20 07:38:55 EET 2015

cleaning up test results is going slower than I expected. Partly because "make check" is failing for me due stray files it created in the previous run.

beside the two warnings, feel free to commit changes to master.
kernel.c:2284:16: warning: variable ‘ev_pq’ set but not used
kernel.c:2283:16: warning: variable ‘ev_fd’ set but not used

-antony