[Swan] Libreswan 4.9 ms-dh-downgrade

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.unizg.hr
Thu Nov 3 21:37:10 EET 2022

Unfortunately, even this solution did not help:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/security-updates/securityadvisories/2016/3174644

Still losing the connection and IPv4 ping after a couple of speedtests
from Ookla.

ms-dh-downgrade=yes appears to fix that, even without USE_DH2=true when
compiling ...

Hope this helps.

Mirsad