[Swan] Libreswan 4.8 IPv6 connection problem: "The parameter is incorrect"

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.unizg.hr
Thu Nov 3 21:17:35 EET 2022

Hi, Tuomo,

Unfortunately, even with Windows 10 22H2 release, there is no progress
on ms-dh-downgrade problem.

The sessions die after a couple of runs of the Ookla speedtest.

Here are the session logs without and with ms-dh-downgrade:

https://domac.alu.hr/~mtodorov/tmp/ikev2-20221103-no-dh-downgrade-01.log

https://domac.alu.hr/~mtodorov/tmp/ikev2-20221103-with-dh-downgrade-04.log

Probably it is better to install Strongswan windows client than to
expect native client to be fixed?
(Maybe there is some additional tweak in registry needed?)

Thank you.

--
Mirsad Todorovac
Sistem inženjer
Grafički fakultet | Akademija likovnih umjetnosti
Sveučilište u Zagrebu
--
System engineer
Faculty of Graphic Arts | Academy of Fine Arts
University of Zagreb, Republic of Croatia
tel. +385 (0)1 3711 451
mob. +385 91 57 88 355