[Swan] UPDATE Re: Authentication with pam_url and nonces

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.unizg.hr
Tue Feb 8 01:05:22 EET 2022

On the other hand, good crypto is not just based on obscurity, so if it
is open source as it is, it must also be
bad governments proof and NSA-proof ... I can't guarantee that at the
present moment.

I will look into mTLS tomorrow, I need some good night sleep over the
whole thing.

Mirsad

On 2/7/2022 7:51 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:
> If you feel the pam TLS calls needs more than server side cert verification, you should look into client authentication, eg mTLS. Don’t invent your own crypto.

Mirsad Goran Todorovac
CARNet sistem inženjer
Grafički fakultet | Akademija likovnih umjetnosti
Sveučilište u Zagrebu
--
CARNet system engineer
Faculty of Graphic Arts | Academy of Fine Arts