[Swan] 6in4 road warrior?

Keith Young stripydog7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:15:16 UTC 2020

Really I just want to clarify whether what I'm trying to do is possible
with libreswan on the server side (ie yes or no: if yes I'll keep trying).
I understand it is possible with strongswan.  I note that rightaddresspool
supports ipv6 addresses  in libreswan 3.30 which it didn't in the centos 7
native package.  To recap my setup is:
Dual-stacked server with a /64 ipv6 address range assigned (I was proposing
assigning a /96 out of that to vpn clients) and both IPv6 and IPv4 direct
Internet connectivity
Client with RFC1918 private ipv4 address behind NAT, NAT gateway only has
ipv4 Internet connectivity. Client has ipv6-capable stack but no routable
ipv6 address assigned.
Want to: get ipv6 Internet connectivity from client via 6-in-4 tunnel

thanks

keith