[Swan] Fw: Libreswan 3.27 left=%eth1 is not resolving local IP

Rene Neumann rene.neumann at zpesystems.com
Mon Mar 2 17:18:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

I recently upgraded to version 3.27 from 3.23. I have multiple connections on my system and my default gateway is on eth0 but I want my tunnel to come upon eth1 as this is my 2nd WAN connection via an LTE modem. This worked fine in the past by setting the value left=%eth1 but since the upgrade, this is not working anymore I always get the error that the connection could not identify with itself and set's the local value to 0.0.0.0.

Is this a known issue or did I miss a change in the configuration?

Kind Regards

Rene Neumann

<https://www.zpesystems.com/demo/>