[Swan] dpd question

Kostya Vasilyev kman at fastmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:51:21 UTC 2019

Oh and maybe it wasn't "connection going away" - maybe it was the server trying to establish the initial connection.

It's using IKEv1 - but the other side it set to use IKEv2 only.

In fact the connection is already up (using IKEv2).

Could this be the reason?

In any case, how do I stop these endless connection attempts?

--
Kostya Vasilyev
kman at fastmail.com