[Swan] Librewasn is a "Check Point Mobile" alternatíva for Linux?

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Jan 8 19:42:12 UTC 2018

>> I used Windows Checkpoint Mobile using Smart Card, Root and intermediate certifications for the Login.
>> Now I am using Linux (RHEL 7.4) and want to get to know if the Libreswan is an alternative of CehckPoint Mobile, and able to handle the Smart CArd PIN and the certification files.
>>
>> Could someone help me?
>> I am a basic Linux user, so the documentation are very hard for me to understand them.

I would recommend you first practise with configuring without
smartcard, and then switch to a smartcard setup if you can.

An example for using the yubikey smartcard is here:

https://libreswan.org/wiki/Hardware_Tokens

Things will be similar to you, but you need to figure out what libraries
you need for the checkpoint smartcard hardware, and then initialise the
libreswan NSS database similarly to the above linked yubikey example.

If you do end up getting it working, we would love the documentation to
add to the above page.