[Swan] Librewasn is a "Check Point Mobile" alternatíva for Linux?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Mon Jan 8 13:20:05 UTC 2018

Am 08.01.2018 um 09:48 schrieb Árnold:
> Hello All
>
> I am a new member here, and need help.
> I used Windows Checkpoint Mobile using Smart Card, Root and intermediate certifications for the Login.
> Now I am using Linux (RHEL 7.4) and want to get to know if the Libreswan is an alternative of CehckPoint Mobile, and able to handle the Smart CArd PIN and the certification files.
>
> Could someone help me?
> I am a basic Linux user, so the documentation are very hard for me to understand them.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
> Regards, Arnold F.

Basically yes. You can set up a IPsec VPN connection between a two machines.

Help: Read the docs. Start with two test machines in a test network. The
HOWTOs are quite specific.

https://libreswan.org/wiki/Configuration_examples

If you have specific questions, address them to the list. The list can
(and will) help you if you ask specific questions.

If you want somebody to set up the VPN system on your site, there are a
lot of people and companies willing to provide support.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München