[Swan] Who changed parser.l ????

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Jan 8 17:01:14 EET 2013

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013, Wes Hardaker wrote:

> (this is where a test-suite would be a really really good thing; anytime
> parsers are involved having a test suite to ensure you can still handle
> everything you need to is a good thing)

We do have a test program "ipsec readwrite" and a few test cases that
should be using that.

ipsec readwrite reads a config file and writes it again. A test can
compare if the input file and output file match.

I haven't actually gotten a copy of these files, but I would like to get
a copy to see the problem and ensure we put it in one of our tests in

testing/scripts/readwriteconf-*

Antony and me are active working in bring more and more parts of the
testsuite back online. But it is a work in progress.