[Swan] Who changed parser.l ????

Wes Hardaker opensource at hardakers.net
Tue Jan 8 17:17:22 EET 2013

Philippe Vouters <philippe.vouters at laposte.net> writes:

> Nick problem with his mumin conn is related to this change in parser.l
> causing a premature exit on file statements.

'git blame' is your friend and would tell you that it was me.

Paul asked me to look into the fact that reading the config file was
actually crashing (IE, segfault) if there wasn't a trailing newline and
the code change below fixed the problem and spit out an error instead of
rolling over and dying.

I haven't seen the report where things were failing.  Is there a bug
report I missed?

(this is where a test-suite would be a really really good thing; anytime
parsers are involved having a test suite to ensure you can still handle
everything you need to is a good thing)
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/