[Swan-dev] regarding: testing: adding missing : ==== end ==== to nicinit

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Jan 28 11:17:46 UTC 2020

Some of our markers in the test cases are not used anymore. I see that
people (including me) often now leave them out because it is not
required for either nsrun or kvmrunner.

It seems it is only required by swantest.

Having three methods of testing with their own requirements seems a bit
much. I've worked on ensuring tests pass when using kvmrunner or nsrun,
and I would prefer to not have to maintain or try to make it work with
swantest as well.

Are we ready to kill swantest? Who is still using it and if so, why are
you using it instead of one of the other two alternatives?