[Swan-dev] "check was treating AUTHBY as enum, while it is string, "

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Jan 28 10:44:10 UTC 2020

Thanks for finding this bug Antony!

I'm sorry you got bitten by this when you merged in the xfrmi branch.

It does prove a point that branches become stale, and re-merging master
into them regularly is a good thing. Then this fallout would have
happened a few months ago.

Although I did do some testing of xfrmi into master during the last
few months, but would then throw away the merge.  And I didn't hit it
because I only tested the branch feature, not a full testrun on the
merged branch. Hopefully now with our low count of failing tests, people
including me are more tempted to run full test runs again on branches
too :)

Thanks again,

Paul