[Swan-dev] interop-ikev2-strongswan-35-initiator-rekey not working

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Fri Feb 28 13:50:06 UTC 2020

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020, Antony Antony wrote:

> One odd thing is empty pluto.log in master. That makes it a bit harder to
> analyze.

As I mentioned "ipsec pluto" was used instead of "ipsec start", so the
--config /etc/ipsec.conf was missing, causing it to miss
logfile=/tmp/pluto.log

> If you notice rekey issues, I would like to see the test's full output.
> including pluto.log and charon.log. Without it I can can't respond or
> comment.

As I said, I see no difference running 3.29, 3.30 or git master. You
can easilly run that to reproduce that the test isn't properly
testing the rekey fix that went in post 3.30 after rekeying was
broken in 3.30. I would expect 3.29 to pass, git master to pass
and 3.30 to fail.