[Swan-dev] interop-ikev2-strongswan-35-initiator-rekey not working

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Fri Feb 28 07:34:36 UTC 2020

a quick respond. I quickly double checked with whack --rekey uncommented
It works as expected. So I pushed the change. Lets see  output
testing.libreswan.org produce, however, pluto.log might be empty.

One odd thing is empty pluto.log in master. That makes it a bit harder to
analyze.

https://testing.libreswan.org/v3.30-162-g412a6e8d86-master/interop-ikev2-strongswan-35-initiator-rekey/OUTPUT/

notice 35 bytes west.pluto.log.gz

If you notice rekey issues, I would like to see the test's full output.
including pluto.log and charon.log. Without it I can can't respond or
comment.

-antony