[Swan-dev] simple setup

Kim B. Heino b at bbbs.net
Fri Oct 5 17:10:17 UTC 2018

> To be at feature-parity with WireGuard, we don't need to interoperate.
> Simple(!!!) libreswan to libreswan is what is required.

I agree totally here.

I tried to copy-paste commands from that "VPN server for remote clients
using IKEv2" page, it doesn't work:

-----

# certutil -N -d sql:~/tmpdb/
certutil: function failed: SEC_ERROR_BAD_DATABASE: security library: bad database.

# mkdir tmpdb
# certutil -N -d sql:~/tmpdb/
certutil: function failed: SEC_ERROR_BAD_DATABASE: security library: bad database.

# certutil -N -d sql:$HOME/tmpdb/
Enter a password which will be used to encrypt your keys.

-----

All those "~" must be changed to "$HOME". I don't have the power to do
that. Somebody please fix?