[Swan-dev] puzzled by addcon's use of resolve_defaultroute

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Sun Jul 22 19:54:07 UTC 2018

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> I asked a slightly different question:
>
> https://lists.libreswan.org/pipermail/swan-dev/2018-July/002580.html
> does addconn need to call resolve_defaultroute_one()? ... since pluto
> calls it anyway
> (so far no response :-)

I did sort of reply to that. I don't see anything in IKEv1 calling it.
I didn't quite go through all the add_connection() functions involved
in orienting, so I'm not sure about your statement. Sure it is
_sometimes_ called by pluto but I dont think there is a gurantee that
it is called from add_connection() in response to a whack command?