[Swan-dev] ../../utils/runkvm.py

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Tue Jul 17 12:12:42 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 09:01:47AM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | From: Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca>
>
> | cd testing/pluto/sometest
> | ../../utils/kvmrunner.py .
>
> It didn't work for me.  It boils down to:
>
> 	error: Domain not found: no domain with matching name 'road'
>
> That's because I have this in my Makefile.inc.local:
> 	KVM_WORKERS=2
> 	KVM_PREFIX=a. b.

This is possibly another another workaround. Try it?

KVM_PREFIX='' a.

always have '' as  a prefix and then there will be two sets, a.east and east

KVM_PREFIX=a. ''
the difference is in the name of clone vm.

> So I have two sets of machines, each with a prefix of a. or b.
>
> I figured out that this does work:
> 	../../utils/kvmrunner.py --prefix=a. .

'../../utils/kvmrunner.py .' would do the right thing? It should run on the set without prefix 'east'
assuming when you run manually no concurrency.
-antony