[Swan-dev] interop-ikev2-strongswan-23-initiator-cp failure

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Thu Jun 29 15:43:58 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:02:03AM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> > testing/pluto/interop-ikev2-strongswan-23-initiator-cp failed road:output-different
>
> +CHILD_SA roadnet-eastnet-ikev2{1} established with SPIs SPISPI_i SPISPI_o and TS 192.0.2.1/32 === 0.0.0.0/0
>
> I don't think that I did that.  What's up?

Probably not! If nothing else changed in the test it is not you.

I think such a difference started to appear since 079395bb66 where the
strongswan versions changed.

However, it is interesting see to you got this as "+" . How did you run this
particuler test? Did you run this test as a stand alone? or with one worker?

I usually see a "-" line such as:

-CHILD_SA westnet-eastnet-ikev2{1} established with SPIs SPISPI

When running concurrently. Then the conclusion was if you run single test
there is a chance such a line would appear on the console. And when you run
in batch, concurrent tests, such a line won't appear on the console.

Here is my run.
http://swantest.libreswan.fi/results/blackswan/2017-06-27-swantest-3.21rc5-5-g0fe17f3-master/interop-ikev2-strongswan-26-ke-mismatch-responder/OUTPUT/west.console.diff

Also note I see another difference which is explained as change in version
and need reference output update.

-antony