[Swan-dev] test suite multiple instances

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Sun May 22 12:07:19 UTC 2016

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 10:00:31AM +0200, Antony Antony wrote:
> so finally we could run multiple instances. And only one instance we could ssh into. that is fine to me.

last night it was an interesting moement to get multiple instances working :) The last couple of days when I started again it reminded me of Hugh and his KDE compiling:)

any way I can now run 5 instances in parallel on blueswan with p9fs sharing.

the way I see now is P9 is for development (for us). If RH QA just want to run it overnight never interact to vm manually, we could convert testsuite to run without P9. On VM install libreswan using RPM. After every test
reboot the vm, Login again copy over the results. Since we could run parallel it might work?

-antony