[Swan-dev] Heads up, testing/libvirt/install.sh runs "make install-kvm-networks"

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:59:29 UTC 2016

On 4 March 2016 at 10:37, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Mar 2016, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>
>> I just tweaked the script for creating the test domain networks so
>> that it uses the make target "install-kvm-networks" (see
>> mk/kvm-targets.mk).  The latter is pretty much based on the former and
>> has been in use for some time.  However, if there are problems please
>> raise a red flag.
>>
>> Andrew
>>
>> PS: If you're feeling really really lucky, type "make install-kvm-domains"
>

> So we are close to getting rid of install.sh and only use the kvm-*
> makefile targets?

Yes.  It's now, mostly a case of gradually switching things over,
think of this as a trial run.  Off the top of my head there's:

- have install.sh invoke "make install-kvm-domains"

- add the missing check that the qemu dir is writeable

and perhaps things like:

- have "make check UPDATEONLY=1" invoke "make kvm-install"

Andrew