[Swan-dev] "duration"

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Sun Aug 30 21:34:38 EEST 2015

On Sun, 30 Aug 2015, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:

>    - introduce the new non-terminal "duration" to the grammar.  This
>      accepts a string (an integer with a unit suffix) or an integer
>      (presumed to be seconds).  Times are now expressed as durations.

I'm a little confused, this changes kt_time ? Because I see no new
kt_duration ? If so, then it does fix the last remaining openswan ->
libreswan issue that I'm aware of.

I guess this also does not include "ms" as a timing unit? Because we
have one option now, retransmit-interval, that takes an integer in ms
because we could not give it kt_time with < 1 second precision.