[Swan-dev] config file time without a suffix

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sun Aug 30 08:25:06 EEST 2015

I hearby confirm my laziness.

I'm waiting for a test to see if this change actually allows times to be
specified without a suffix.  I could have built my own, but I didn't.  I
do know that the change doesn't break any of our tests that normally work.

I don't even like this new feature.  But it seems to be required for
smooth migration from old Openswan versions.

I also would like the testing/scripts/readwrite* tests to be dusted off.
And I'm too lazy to do that too.