[Swan-dev] sanitier change review

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Thu Aug 7 20:04:12 EEST 2014

On Thu, 7 Aug 2014, Antony Antony wrote:

(bumped to swan-dev)

> It seems the change to ipsec-status.sed is making a lot of tests fail this morning. A quick look show about  ~50 failed.  due to commit 85df53c4bcdf8721dcff4564eef0c7b0cc5e2dd1
>
> -000 sbindir=/usr/local/sbin, libexecdir=/usr/local/libexec/ipsec
> +000 sbindir=/usr/sbin, libexecdir=/usr/libexec/ipsec
>
> I don't see a need for this sanitizer at this memoment. May be paul does.

Yes. rpm install are in /usr, make install install are in /usr/local
I want the test output to not fire a diff in either case. So I sanitized
it to one path. I could have sanitized it in reverse, where we add
"/local" if it is missing, but it was easier to strip "/local" when it
was there.
> If we want it I suggest to replace to something
>
> s/\/usr\/local/\/PATH/g
> s/\/usr\/\/PATH/g
>
> /usr/local -> /usr could be confusing.

I am fine with that as well - actually it is better. I'll look into
doing that.