[Swan] default config that works with recent android/win10/win11/macos/ios

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Mar 4 17:36:15 EET 2024

> > I think that is always such crappy excuse 'I do this for free ..'. If you
> are at some store and you see the owner give your kids some sweet that you
> saw previously fell on the floor. Would you accept his argument 'but it was
> for free'?
>
> Thanks for your continued veiled demands at service. Did this approach work
> when you contacted Microsoft,

Well I can remember being surprised by receiving an update with my fix (obviously could have been reported previously). They also referred me to some different email address for discussing a bounty.
In some configurations outlook 2019 is losing your email, they are not getting this one for free. Wasted to much time on their software.

> Apple

Yes some apple developers agreed their implementation/design was not ok

> and Google to see why their candy store

Google is not responding, but I got nice letter from EU commission that they used some of my reports in an anti trust case.

> gave you floor candy, even after you paid for their OSes?

The list goes on and on. This approach works everywhere were there are people with a brain that just focus on what is argued, not how it is argued.