[Swan] always shitty orange is now fucking up ipsec connection

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Sun Feb 4 00:22:53 EET 2024

I have the impression that orange mobile is fucking up ipsec connections. The same router with tmobile sim was just pinging fine via vpn. Now I have put an orange sim this ping is gone. If I switch to different wifi router with static connection the vpn ping is also ok.

Strange thing is that authentication is just fine. But icmp traffic and https traffic is just not getting a connection.

On the vpn server I can see traffic on ports 500 and 4500 during the authentication. I see no packets doing the ping.

Any idea what I can do to fix this? How to work around this?