[Swan] how/where to configure list of 'valid' certs

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Sun Jan 14 17:14:55 EET 2024

strangely this:

rightid="O=Example,CN=android13client.example.com"
 and
rightid="CN=android13client.example.com"

allows access, however

rightid="CN=*.example.com"

does not (on android strongswan client)

But this does not really solve my problem. When I issue certs for client1.example.com, client2.example.com, client3.example.com, matching against *.example.com is ok. Until I do not want client2.example.com to have access.
Or is there some sort of certificate revoke file I can configure somewhere?