[Swan] About libreswan library and man page

Linzhang Liang SCOTTLIANG3 at cmail.carleton.ca
Fri Sep 22 06:29:52 EEST 2023

Hi

I am interested in accessing the programming interfaces of libreswan, which in my opinion is to use the lib-libreswan. I can find the actual libraries and the header files under "/lib" and "/include" of the source code base, respectively, but I can't seem to find the corresponding documentation for the use of the library. Is there a documentation site just for the library of libreswan?

I installed libreswan on my Ubuntu 22.04 VM but I cannot find the man page of "ipsec". Is there a way that I can install the man page onto my VM?

Best Regards
Scott Liang

Student Information: 101222658 Jiahe Liang