[Swan] Question About The eID Card Signatures

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.unizg.hr
Fri Jul 7 21:27:47 EEST 2023

On 30. 06. 2023. 04:04, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023, Mirsad Goran Todorovac wrote:
>
>> Subject: [Swan] Question About The eID Card Signatures
>
>> This is OT, but I turned to you as to experts on cryptography and privacy
>> issues.
>
> This is very different from IPsec and IKE protocols, and we cannot
> really help you.
>
> I recommend you try the "crypto" list instead, cryptography at metzdowd.com

Hi, Paul,

Thanks for the hint.

However, I can imagine situations where VPN access would be protected by
2FA and a token or smartcard in possession to allow access to certain network
areas (remember our pam_url module?)

Best regards,
Mirsad

--
Mirsad Todorovac
Sistem inženjer

System engineer
Faculty of Graphic Arts | Academy of Fine Arts
University of Zagreb, Republic of Croatia
The European Union

"I see something approaching fast ... Will it be friends with me?"