[Swan] IPsec Failover Multiple Peer Connections to 1 Private IP

Jesse jessy3g at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:14:43 EET 2023

Hello,

I have an issue I am using
Linux Libreswan 3.32 (netkey) on 5.15.0-1027-oracle
on my Oracle Ubuntu 22.04 instance.

I have a partner Connection from my instance and the partner has a primary
IP and a Failover IP
eg.
Connection to partner from my end via 197.XXX.XXX.X to NAT IP 10.10.13.5
Failover is
Connection to partner from my end via 41.XXX.XXX.X to NAT IP 10.10.13.5
When i try adding the same NAT IP on differente configurations i get the
error
*cannot install eroute -- it is in use for*

How can i set the PEER NAT IP for both Connections and enable redundancy.

Regards