[Swan] Libreswan 4.8 IPv6 connection problem: "The parameter is incorrect"

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.unizg.hr
Mon Oct 24 19:55:46 EEST 2022

On 24. 10. 2022. 17:24, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Oct 2022, Mirsad Goran Todorovac wrote:
>
>>>  With libreswan I've been using dual stack IPsec for some years, with
>>>  ipv4 over ipv4 + ipv6 over ipv6. That works, but windows wants ipv4 +
>>>  ipv6 over ipv6 or ipv4 which is not yet supported.
>>
>> Then I suppose Windows 10 VPN IPv6 connection can't be done ATM?
>
> Using a v4 + v6 addresspool is being worked on and should hopefully
> appear in the next release of libreswan.

Thanks, guys, looking forward to it.

This is an encouragement. I was greatly motivated by the Code of Conduct
and the inclusion
policy of the Libreswan project. I don't feel like switching even if
competition has some better
features, but without such acceptance and support.

Mirsad

--
Mirsad Goran Todorovac
Sistem inženjer