[Swan] Configuring L2TP client using NetworkManager

Josh jvpn at use.startmail.com
Sat May 28 03:28:14 EEST 2022

Greetings,

My office manager had setup an L2TP server on a very nice router,
connection from an iPhone works with no problems.
There are only four parameters: user, pass, server name and secret.

On my latest Fedora NetworkManager UI there are many different options.
I tried to do my best finding places I need to enter four given above
but result is still a failure.

Output of

$ journalctl --since=today -u ipsec.service -u NetworkManager

is very extensive and confusing.

Is there a manual to setup L2TP connection via NetworkManager UI?

Please advise.
Josh.

PS. Libreswan Version 4.6