[Swan] Connection tracking

Manfred mx2927 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:04:40 EET 2022

Following up on a question that was probably too compact.

man ipsec.conf says that if mark=... is set the mark "can be used with
iptables to create custom iptables rules using CONNMARK"

I'm pretty new to connection tracking, however I believe the first
question is: does this work with nftables?

The second question is: which conntrack metadata is set by libreswan in
nftables? Is it "ct mark"?

Thanks in advance for any hint..