[Swan] SUCCESS Re: NEW PROBLEM Re: IKEv2 PAM auth failure - how it's done properly?

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.unizg.hr
Fri Feb 4 00:35:29 EET 2022

On 1/25/2022 4:24 AM, Paul Wouters wrote:

> > Maybe I should think of forking pam_url and supplying a Debian .deb
> package, since only .rpm exists in the wild?
>
> I don't think it is well maintained or active upstream?

Please have the URL to the https://github.com/mtodorov3-69/pam_url fork
for your convenience.

I have actually introduced a new module config option `skip_password'
(inspired by the same change in pam_fshadow.so).

Feel free to review, as I would like it to make pam-authorize=yes option
ubiquitous and user-friendly, for a user without having to actually code
anything with high degree of skills and high on emotion.

I think the new option SHOULD NOT break anything existing, in terms of
RFC language ;-)

Thank you in advance if you will spend a minute to review the changes.

Kind regards,
Mirsad

--
Mirsad Goran Todorovac