[Swan] Windows 10 client to libreswan VPN server: CHILD SA: no local proposal matches remote proposals

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Sun Jan 9 23:56:24 EET 2022

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022, Mirsad Goran Todorovac wrote:

> I did a little something and attached it. I hope it isn't too terrible for
> common users to understand :-/

Thanks! I'll put it up in our wiki!

Note that for the server side, you could use LetsEncrypt to get a
certificate. The server and client do not neccessarilly have to use the
same CA. That way, the Root CA for the certificate is already present
on the android device. It should not need to Root CA of the client, as
it should just use the client cert and it does not need to validate it.