[Swan] VPN server on Debian 10 using L2TP with IPSEC PSK not working

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.hr
Tue Nov 23 04:39:03 EET 2021

Dear Mr. Wouters,

I have found this *ipsec barf* command, so I am linking to the output file:
https://domac.alu.hr/mtodorov/xl2tpd-barf-v4.5.txt .

I am trying to first debug L2TP over IPSEC with PSK, so I have something
to show, then we can move on to
debugging IKEv2 if you're still interested.

I have found that I can't seem to have both at the same time defined,
despite include schematic allowing for it?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Mirsad