[Swan] VPN server on Debian 10 using L2TP with IPSEC PSK not working

Mirsad Goran Todorovac mirsad.todorovac at alu.hr
Mon Nov 22 22:02:26 EET 2021

Dear Mr. Wouters,

Your modification works! It was my error, I made a wrong change for
left=127.0.0.1 in place of left=%defaultroute

Now it works.
I have seen that IKEv2 works both in Windows 7 and on my Galaxy Android,
so I will set up that too, now that you have encouraged me with this
setting working!

Thank you very much for your time!

Kind regards,
Mirsad Todorovac