[Swan] lifetime kilobytes

Kontakt kontakt at smieci.de
Thu Oct 14 17:30:59 UTC 2021

thanks Paul, Len

I still have a question, there is such a config:

conn xxx
         authby = secret
         auto = ignore

         ikelifetime = 86400s
         salifetime = 3600s

         left = our public IP (ex. 8.8.8.8)
         leftsubnet = our public IP (ex. 8.8.8.8)
         right = client public IP (ex. 15.15.15.15)
         rightsubnet = client another public ip (ex. 15.15.15.30)

         ike = aes256-sha1; dh5
         phase2alg = aes256-sha1; dh5
         pfs = yes
         ikev2 = never

restarting the ipsec service causes five false setups (ipsec established)
of the tunnel, after which the service stops working - no pid.
the client does not want to use private addressing, only public.

czw., 14 paź 2021 o 19:25 Lennart Sorensen <lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca>