[Swan] Issue with site-to-site VPN to pfSense

Chris Adams linux at cmadams.net
Wed Oct 6 17:10:30 UTC 2021

Once upon a time, Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net> said:
> I believe all the subnets match (the remote admin sent me screenshots of
> the pfSense config and they all look correct).

To add: I can start with a connection profile that specifies just one
left (local) subnet and one right (remote) subnet, and that's good.  If
I add a second connection profile with a different left subnet and the
same right subnet, the first connection stops working (and it looks like
the traffic starts coming across the second connection).

Also, I see in the CHANGES file for 4.5:

* IKEv1: multiple subnets could lead to crossed wires, failures [Paul/Andrew]

I'm using IKEv2, so not sure if that would be a problem/fix for me.
--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>