[Swan] authentication method: IKEv2_AUTH_ECDSA_P384 not supported in I2 Auth Payload

Manfred mx2927 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:59:35 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a connection to use IKEv2 + ECDSA certificates,
but pluto barks the message above. I'm running libreswan 3.29.
I see that it should support ECDSA since 3.26, and the only conf item I
could find is authby=ecdsa (or possibly authby=ecdsa-sha2_384), both of
which are accepted but not described in the man page.

Any pointers to where to find info about this configuration, or hints on
what am I missing?

TIA
Manfred