[Swan] Libreswan and wireguard

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:49:44 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have a fedora32 system with libreswan connected to a few remote
sites and would now like to consider using Wireguard on Windows to
connect to our main office to be on its network so we can use the
asterisk phone system there with our Polycom phones or a softphone app
on Windows.

How can I connect Wireguard to our libreswan system?

Also, Red Hat has an article on tailscale with wireguard - how does
libreswan fit in with Red Hat these days, and should I be thinking
about using tailscale to connect these Windows clients?
https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/tailscale-and-wireguard