[Swan] left=%defaultroute and right=my.dns.name does not work.

Scott A. Wozny sawozny at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:33:22 UTC 2020

I ran into a very similar problem with this version and the fix was to change auto=start to auto=add and then start the connection from a script with 'ipsec auto --start my-conn' at the end of my boot process.

I ran into DIFFERENT problems after that, but that's a separate issue.  🙂

https://lists.libreswan.org/pipermail/swan/2018/002532.html

HTH,

Scott